We’re celebrating a baptism, new foster families, and more.
Dear Palmer Home supporters,
Thank you for bringing hope to the children at Palmer Home through your selfless gifts. Your donations are making real-world differences in the lives of vulnerable children. Here a few of the highlights we celebrated during the last quarter:
- We recently welcomed a young man into our Transitional Care program, bringing the total number of young adults currently in the program to 14. Due to your generosity, all these young women and men are able to pursue healthy independence through higher education and/or careers while living in safe, nurturing homes led by dedicated Palmer Home staff.
- Our team celebrated the baptism of a young girl who, along with her mom, was served by our Family Care program years ago. Our staff has maintained a relationship with their family through the years and was overjoyed to share in this good news.
- Several new families committed to serving as Palmer Home foster parents this quarter. Our Foster Care program matches children in our care with a safe, stable, nurturing family that provides the child – or children, if they’re part of a sibling group – supportive relationships and a sense of belonging.
- Thanks to several generous corporate donors, we were able to gift a deserving young man in our Campus Care program his very own vehicle. Now he’ll have reliable transportation to and from work and at college next year.
- Some of the young women in our Transitional Care program were able to go to the beach with our Director of Foster Care. Not only was it their first time to see the ocean, the restorative trip helped create deeper relationships between the young women and our staff.
It’s because of your generosity that stories like these, and so many more, are possible.
Thank you again.
President & CEO