An Update from Palmer Home: Music Lessons, New Foster Families, & More
Thank you for helping bring hope and healing to the children at Palmer Home through your selfless gifts. Your donations are making real-world differences in the lives of vulnerable children. Here are a few of the highlights we celebrated during this year:
- We welcomed several new babies and mothers into our Family Care program. Our dedicated caregivers will be caring for these infants as their own until their mothers are released from prison.
- Students at the Palmer School took part in a STEM competition and participated in engineering projects in collaboration with professors from University of Memphis.
- Several new Foster Care foster families became Palmer Home certified foster families and will be welcoming children into their home soon.
- Students on our campus have been receiving weekly music lessons and enjoying learning new skills. The first instrument they were introduced to was the ukulele, next will be the guitar.
- We welcomed a young man into our Transitional Care program who was referred to Palmer Home by his school guidance counselor. He now has safe housing, regular meals, and is thriving in school.
It’s because of your generosity that stories like these, and so many more, are possible. Thank you again.
President & CEO